Your First Visit
- Case History.
- Taking details of symptoms, any previous treatments and general medical history.
- Evaluation & Diagnosis.
- Management plan and/or referral.
- Treatment which may include:
- Joint manipulation.
- Medical Acupuncture.
- Cranial osteopathy.
- Estimation of how many treatment sessions may be needed for symptoms to improve.
Your first visit will take around 45 minutes.
- Normally the next appointment will last around 30 minutes and will involve discussion about any changes from the previous visit.
- Continuation or alteration of management plan.
- Treatment and further advice.
Each treatment is tailored to the individual.
Feel free to ask questions during the session.
It will probably be necessary to remove some clothing but you can bring shorts and T-shirt if you would prefer. You can also bring a friend or family member to keep you company. Children below the age of 17 must be accompanied by an adult.
Due to the physical nature of the treatment, it is not unusual to sometimes feel stiff or sore in the first 24-48 hours after treatment. Sharon will explain any likely reactions that you could expect. If you have ANY concerns, please call on 01728 688935 and ask for advice.